Software engineer, cinematographer & writer.
I'm Justin Etighe, a creative, and technological problem solver with 7 years (excluding prior freelance history) of software engineering experience. I've played pivotal roles in shaping and implementing various real-world solutions. While I've predominantly implemented solutions with TypeScript and C# in recent years, my versatility extends beyond any specific programming languages, frameworks or technologies.
- BroadCrunch Home to my thoughts, experiences, interests, and in-depth knowledge sharing.
- YouTube Channel Informative and entertaining videos. Mostly eye candy in the meantime.
- Instagram Profile Occasional eye candy.
- GitHub Profile Git-pushing since sometime in 2015.
- Stack Overflow Profile A relic, but activity dates back to 2014.
Latest from my blog
When API calls fail, we can improve user experience by intelligently automating the recovery process, and in most cases, without refactoring existing code.
Boost your command-line dexterity with these undeniably simple yet notably underutilized tricks. Work smarter and faster in the terminal.
Understand phantom dependencies in Node.js, how pnpm mitigates them, and learn why pnpm excels over npm & Yarn as a Node.js package manager.
For starters, the dialogues about advanced computing were grounded, and not typically saturated with misuse of technical jargons. Mild spoilers ahead.